Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Rent A Game Server
Online Users

In total there are 24 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Veteran Stories 2005-2017

Chat about R*X in here

Re: Veteran Stories 2005-2010

PostAuthor: Muad'Dib » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Sorry Sawyer B)

Well I`ve been playing since I was 16 or 17 if i remember, so I guess since 2008 or 9.
Played return before that, Duke nukem 3d in between and wolf 3d before that.

I dont think I played much sober the first 5 years. I went out alot, came home drunk and played.
Allways played on noob zone from M|A|D servers, euro server. Nobots, no tj... Hard obj playing.
Was an admin pretty fast, stayed admin for 8 years till its founder pulled the plug.

Played a bit on Ger rimpel stuff didnt like it. Played a lot less, got a master dergree. Travelled alot for school and work.
Came back 3 years ago and starter playing again. Found rox, apllied after about a year... And well still here :wub: :wub: good server, Nice fags, good vibes.

Playing is less but regular, house tot fix, gf tot please and kids tot make ;)
Muad'Dib
ROX
ROX

Liked in: 0 post
Flag:
Belgium

PostAuthor: Devilfox » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:15 am

Hey guys,

I am new to the clan ! But it started for me about 10 years ago (22 now). I started playing after watching a friend of mine play at that time. This was at the server of clan GDN (Global Defensive Network). I played there for a couple of years and became a member of that clan. After some time a few dedicated members left, and I was the person to become leader of the clan, and owner of the website and servers. I have played there until I was 18 I guess. I love, and always have loved the standard maps such as gold rush, oasis, fueldump, radar, railgun, etc. Furthermore, I used to enjoy trickjump servers and sniper servers as well !

After that I played for a year for different clans because I loved scrimming and GDN members did not really participate so I left GDN. Suddenly I had to update my ET and it just did not work anymore so I decided to quit playing and focus on Call of Duty (Xbox360) which I played from Modern Warfare (1). A couple of times I thought of downloading ET again on my new laptop, but still it did not seem to work so I forgot about it. A few months ago however, I decided to give it another try and it worked ! Then I saw the server of ROX and I remembered it as one of the servers that was already there when I started playing (or when I played) so in a state of nostalgia I decided to start playing there, and found out that this is actually one of the only servers without bots. The people were very nice and warm, so after some time I decided to post an application on the forum. I quite enjoyed the responses even though I was very unpatient since I wanted to join so badly haha.

Devilfox

PostAuthor: pierce » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:42 pm

You guys are still weird, but my love is still there!

pierce
ROX
ROX

PostAuthor: XURK » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:36 am

the first time i play on rox server was in 2004. Its was a cold winter day, if my memories is good i think its was snowing, its not important,, i think i was wearing a green t-shirt and blue jeans,, and then i was tryibng to connect on rox server, its was a good feeling and io hope all of u will enjoy this feeling like iys happend to me

XURK

PostAuthor: steven » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:21 am

Okay so i really dont know why i never replied on this post ffs...
Anyway i started playing on server since 2010 i remember playing on this server for the first time then decided to write down the server ip on the paper...
time passed and i threw this paper away cuz this ip already stored in my head.. i remember how elmo asked me "do you want join the clan"?? i was a fresh player back then maybe just few months.. i barerly could speak english i answered him yes so he gave me lvl 32 and told me go apply, after some time i really applied and got accepted maybe after month dunno... elmo told me when he was undercover with some nickname BRAZIL or ARGENTINA cant remember, told me to put tags on and i get my level i did not understand it was him and started arguing with him that i dont trust some random player without level tell me what to do LOL.. he got tired of me and dont gave me my level... after i realized it was him i laughed and appologized but he didnt accept it but after some time i got my level back... then i got demoted like 3 times and since the fourth time i stopped abusing player and reached level 1800 now... btw i was the first ISRAELI i bet.. reactor is a fake that came after and took higher position than me <_< ....
and what to say since 2010 i am still playing always leaving and then joining back i participated in a tournament against jackneck clan dont remember the name we gave good fight but we lost :( ....
and the tournament against RC clan unfortunately i couldnt play... ok thats more or less ofc there is much more details but thats all i am writing it now after i took a whole year break from et..
steven
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Israel

PostAuthor: ReactoR » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:02 pm

steven wrote:btw i was the first ISRAELI i bet.. reactor is a fake that came after and took higher position than me <_< ....

hahaha i'm top jew around here

viva israel

fuck obama

ReactoR
Draza
Draza

Medals: 1
Nutella (1)
Player Alias: :R*X:ReactoR

PostAuthor: draza » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:46 am

Viva Palestina and Yaser Arafat

so stop spam here
draza
Draza
Draza

Flag:
Serbia
Medal Of Outstanding Support (1)

Re: Veteran Stories 2005-2017

PostAuthor: Biacz » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:49 am

I ll try to post something too.
I have horrible memory for dates and years but I remember that the first time I heard about this game was when I was like 13-14 which is in 2009 or something like that. I was never a gamer, I was more into sport games and stuff. I also had zero common interests with my friends because none of them were really into sports. All they talked about was gaming so I decided to give it a try and downloaded ET they were talking about all the time. It took me a while to get used to that game. That time xpsave was very popular and when my friends told that they have 12 000 xps I never believed them because I spent whole week to get 100 xps. This milestone meant lot to me hahah :D Anyways, I didn't have a stable server then, I just joined the first server that showed up in the serverlist until I found MAD servers (cool NoQuarter servers, many rox players come from there, i know :D). Something, i think this was the community, made me stay there. I found my very first in game friend there and we decided to colour our name exactly the same and add some kind of pattern to it. Suddenly, people started asking us, is this some kind of clan, can they join and since we (me and my new ingame friend haha) didn't really know what clan is we said "sure", until half of the server coloured their names like us and I got banned for recruiting. Dang it.
Like year later I decided to join back this server to find my friend there but he wasn't to be found. What I realised was that server had some kind of new clans or serverteams there that wasnt there before: CM and EnD. I suddenly became huge fan of them because the players there played very well. I asked one of the EnD players: "How good do I have to be to get in your team?"
He said: "It doesn't matter, we just want cool people in"
I said: "Oh I play very badly but I can be cool"
He (Kulka) said: "We will find you a place"
Kulka started tutoring me how to play this game, even brought me to scrims and show me some tips and moves. He was like heart of the EnD team but he was never a leader. Like year or 2 years later I ended up being the leader of the team. I didn't last for very long because I had a serious disagreements with the MAD clan member maintaining serverteams and other serverteam leaders so I decided to give my turn to somebody else and focus on playing. Soon whole MAD server was put to sleep and many of us joined to R*X servers.
I played in R*X under lots and lots of names until I decided that my name will be Cat. At first, I just communicated only with people from MAD servers until XPTO PM'ed me and asked if I could join R*X. So I did and started communicating with new people too.
So that s my story, I hope to see other stories by other regulars.
Biacz

Flag:
Estonia

PostAuthor: Z0D » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:16 pm

nice story cat, especially enjoyed the part with u getting banned for recruiting on other servers xD. I have the same kind of bad memory for dates and years like you,
but im encouraged now to still post something. It must now be 13 something years ago when i started playing this game. It was the first online game for me to play online with alot of other people alongside Diablo 2 and It´s the one game i have played the longest and propably also the most time. The gameplay is just too good, it´s still awesome even if u compare it to CS or other modern games.

The first really memorable moment that influenced my "ET career" was when I decided to join my first clan after a few months of playing. Its name is dp (dynamite planted) and amazingly it´s actually still alive. It must have been one of the first real big clans since the game just came out when i started playing. WJS (one of the clan founders i remember) is still leading the clan. I got to know alot of people, one of which became "my oldest/longest friend" online. I remember us having really good and interesting talks about alot of things back then. It also helped me improve my english skills alot.

After about 2 years the clan had some issues and alot of the members and admins left the clan and founded their own ones. One was [GG] (golden gamerz) and awhile later i think =DM= was founded aswell. [GG] was founded by my old friend back then and so i decided to join him and help him grow his clan. We had some really great years and even though the clan never became big we had alot of members and good activity at times. Over the years our friendship grew as we spent more time together online and eventually i became leader of the clan and was entrusted with ref and rcon pws.

At this point my memory becomes blurry. After some time though alot of members (including me) decided to leave the clan and AoE was founded. We had a really active and popular server with stopwatch mode. The clan grew rather fast and the stopwatch obj gameplay attracted a decent number of good players so we founded a scrim team and had some really nice matches.
We even attended a cup once and i member playing with ETTV once back then. nothing big though. Sadly the clan kinda died as fast as it got alive (i think about 2 years).

After some years of being clanless i joined EA (elite army), mostly for the TJ server and scrims. I was a member for some years and improved my tj skills alot during that time.
Sadly there werent enough members for scrims and the pub server had a horrible map rotation, so after getting a little tired of tj I seeked out a new server to play on
and maybe even another clan to join. I stumbled upon h2o, which had a pub server i really liked and a alot of active members. Sadly it didn´t last very long.

So I became clanless again and stayed like that for the last 5 something years. I started playing on r*x server around that time when h2o became inactive.
Hope for some good time with r*x. thanks for reading if u got so far.

TLDR:
-about 13 years of ET history (with a couple short breaks)
-first online, longest and most played game
-alot of different clans, leader of one for a while
-scrims and trickjump included
-many good moments, alot of different people, big part of my childhood
-still kicking ass
Z0D
ROX
ROX

Player Alias: r*x.z*D

PostAuthor: zylod » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:31 am

Thought about the "olden" times lately. I started playing here sometime in 2004, I would guess just after the clan stared up. I can remember a lot of server settings like calling votes and various other things were still around. I had found 2 servers I enjoyed Rox and Aog. They were actually quite a lot a like in settings and there was a lot of mixing of both clans back then. Krux played often on both servers. I recall the first time I played on Rox I got booted lol...I didn't know what I was doing I guess someone had no patience for that. No idea who it was. Aog asked me to join, Rox didn't so I joined Aog for about year and half. I continued to stop by Rox from time to time and when Aog fell apart in 2006, I only played at Rox. This time lots of people did ask me to join:). So I did. Great times. Spent lots of time hanging out with Elmo working on US server, talking about beer, recruiting new players to clan. Knezo and I convinced Elmo to let us try US as a custom server for awhile. That was a good time. More customs started appearing on Euro after that I think that was the awakening to the custom maps for Rox haha, though I'm sure some would prefer battery 24/7. US server was up and down over the years but we had a lot of good times and fun. Thankful for those times and thankful Rox is still here rockin', very happy to have been some small part of making it happen. Thankful for all of you too that have been so great over the years. Best times always.
zylod
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
United States of America

PostAuthor: RAF » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:47 am

hi, i was admin in this clan i remenber krux, chango, fuckIs and others, mi nick was RAF, today install et for me and mi son, its beautifull this clan is alive, waooooooooooo , congratulatios :P :P

RAF

PostAuthor: Akayz » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:47 am

RAF wrote:hi, i was admin in this clan i remenber krux, chango, fuckIs and others, mi nick was RAF, today install et for me and mi son, its beautifull this clan is alive, waooooooooooo , congratulatios :P :P

nice welcome back
Akayz
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Great Britain

PostAuthor: :R*X:REDman » Sun May 26, 2019 7:09 pm

:ph34r: :ph34r:
:R*X:REDman
ROX
ROX

Flag:
France

PostAuthor: :R*X:REDman » Sun May 26, 2019 7:11 pm

Hi guys i'm still alive and all is fine for me.
Hope u still enjoy this game.
Rox 4 ever
:R*X:REDman
ROX
ROX

Flag:
France

PostAuthor: zylod » Thu May 30, 2019 9:07 pm

Happy cu still going and living man:) Find ET click button to download, come and visit.
zylod
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to R*X Chat