Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Rent A Game Server
Online Users

In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests

Most users ever online was 136 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:42 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

A tournement against an other clan ?

Information on all our In house Tournements

A tournement against an other clan ?

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:51 am

Would it be possible to organize a big tournament against an other clan ? By " big" i don t mean " scrim" but a big tournement with each class ( medic, soldier, cvops , fdops , engeneer) on our servers and by " big " i mean also 16 VS 16 or more , revenge on the servers of " ennemies" etc.
iT would be so much nice experience for ROX, intense for players/members and theses kinds of tournements are so rare or never happen now. It's a pity because im pretty sure it would be may be the best rox experience and may be organize a kind of tournement like this on the us server ( example ) contribute at the same time to populate it. Anyways kind of event like a big rox tournement against an other clan should be anyways a big event ( for all, for rox and a player life); life is to short to put limits :)

Friendly

Jedi
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Liked in: 0 post
Flag:
Vatican City State

Re: A tournement against an other clan ?

PostAuthor: draza » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:08 am

how would you organize it if you are off for 7 days ?
draza
Draza
Draza

Flag:
Serbia
Medals: 1
Medal Of Outstanding Support (1)

PostAuthor: draza » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:10 am

stopwatch battery goldrush oasis

we pwn

ownage

ninja rules
draza
Draza
Draza

Flag:
Serbia

PostAuthor: blach9 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:09 am

we can also play rox Euro players vs USA

but it is senseless coz our Euro team is too strong:D

have a nice day
sucky
blach9
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Poland
Player Alias: :R*X:Suckage?

PostAuthor: brox » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:46 pm

they can be easly be made , people turning up when they say they will ,is another matter
16 v 16 good luck with that ,but doing a true scrim ,(with 1 soldier ,1 med,1 fops ,1 engi ,1 cov even maybe 1 extra engi with boom stick) to make it 6v6 can be fun
get every one who is intrested and maybe 2 or 3 admins pick the teams and do that for 1 night see how it goes , we used to do this back in the unpatched days on a old server with no changes to server config , just the way the game was out the box ,dont know if it would work nowadays. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
brox
Qubenet
Qubenet

Flag:
Great Britain
Medals: 2
Medal Of Outstanding Support (1) Nutella (1)

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:11 pm

blach9 wrote:we can also play rox Euro players vs USA

but it is senseless coz our Euro team is too strong:D

have a nice day
sucky

Are we cut off from the world and from all servers at this point, to be unable to play against them Blachius Novem ( 9 ) ?

Also i admire your sense of reality and what you say is a bit fatalist. At less yes "we can also play Euro players vs USA" ; Dont sousestimate the us team if in them ranks there is : Phantomacus, Kalistius, maseratus ( R.X deatius), nodamgoodius, tomius, diabolus and warnerius that i remember on Elite rox server no one Euros could compete or compares to them in everythings : trickjumps , shots, etc; and they are polyvalent ( good in all class) wich is not the case of euros who are used to see them on the euro server ( high ping for them ) and don t know them really ( they relax only on euro server ). Allow the trickjump and you will see what is a real " Rush" ( max 3 minutes to win a map ). Ithought first you talking about the otherwise and says " but it is senseless coz our US team is too strong:D". Put the players i said up in the us team and i bet they will pwn Euros who will don t uderstand what happen if they have the time to realize what happen and don t leave ...wich is another caracteristic of euros and not of us members who don t leave also when it is unplayable for them ( high ping ).
I love our us members/players i always loved them because they were always exemplar in game ( behavior) ; when they play, they don t need to talk for win ( do this, do that, we don t need a soldier, 2 cvops , 2 engeneers etc . lol ) and when i play with them, it is a dream.
Anyways it is not my dream to play against us members/players. first because it is an experience i know ( i started on rox us server 3 years before the euro server) and euros were always pwned on the us server when it was at its peak. The shame was also to see Euros leave the game with always fancy arguments ( same arguments that us players can use on euro server and and never use ) NO, i think it is possible to organize a big tournement against another clan . This is great ! and imagine to add us players i talk about here and you have what i call : ROX .

Have a good day too Blach 9 :)

Friendly

Jedi

P.S i don t ask this for tomorrow . i just ask this idea stay somewhere in our minds.
Last edited by RXJEDI on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Vatican City State

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:34 pm

brox wrote:they can be easly be made , people turning up when they say they will ,is another matter
16 v 16 good luck with that ,but doing a true scrim ,(with 1 soldier ,1 med,1 fops ,1 engi ,1 cov even maybe 1 extra engi with boom stick) to make it 6v6 can be fun
get every one who is intrested and maybe 2 or 3 admins pick the teams and do that for 1 night see how it goes , we used to do this back in the unpatched days on a old server with no changes to server config , just the way the game was out the box ,dont know if it would work nowadays. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i Just fear that what u mean close the door to players who are not fragers. Also you know some players play better with some players they knows. A Scrim team on ROX reduce i think the possibility of evident talent for players who are used to play 2 class only and then in this scrim team u will have always the same players ( fragers) who i know , will claim a legitimity to be in a team scrim reduce at 6 when i propose in fact a tournement open to all without forget that i know this clan wich each idea can turn to a drama lol . This is funny but so true that finally everything failed always ... ;)

Friendly

Jedi
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Vatican City State

PostAuthor: blach9 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:52 pm

hahah Jedi i love ur posts, i guess u are a journalist:) if not u should definitely try:D

about my post - it was rather a joke:), but i think game euro vs us could be nice. and it's not obvious which team gonna win!
rox clan got nice players on both sides - auro and us. Yes you are right, that US players are more easygoing and relaxed during the game and they dont talk as much as euros about win:P I love them too and their gamestyle!

about the topic - nice idea but first we need another clan with 16 players, and thic could be hard to arrange.

if it will happen im in:P

good night
sucky
blach9
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Poland
Player Alias: :R*X:Suckage?

PostAuthor: brox » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:55 pm

could also try and get 16 pub players to play against r*x
brox
Qubenet
Qubenet

Flag:
Great Britain

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:35 pm

draza wrote:how would you organize it if you are off for 7 days ?

7 days ! A short time to be A friend when 7 years are not enough.

Friendly

Jedi
Last edited by RXJEDI on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Vatican City State

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:43 pm

draza wrote:stopwatch battery goldrush oasis

we pwn

ownage

ninja rules

I prefer a Draza like this personally ;)
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Vatican City State

PostAuthor: Havoc » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:47 pm

RXJEDI wrote:I prefer a Draza like this personally ;)
Can't have one without the other. :ph34r:
"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left." - Bertrand Russell.
"Will deal with later." - elmo

ImageImage
Havoc
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Netherlands

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Havoc wrote:

At less you can have a "friend" like this. The condition is that friendship is reciprocal ;)

As you said Havoc " Can' t have one without the other " would be acceptable !
The problem is i have only the " other" for 7 years :D

Friendly

Jedi
Last edited by RXJEDI on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Vatican City State

PostAuthor: brox » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:38 pm

getting off post a bit now ,
the old us server aint coming back :( :( :( :( have a euro v us scrim on both servers ,its a start :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
even try and have a rox world cup ,france would have a good team as will holland, poland ,usa,finland , ,as with any ideas if people want to it will happen :wub: :wub:
brox
Qubenet
Qubenet

Flag:
Great Britain

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:04 am

brox wrote:getting off post a bit now ,
the old us server aint coming back :( :( :( :( have a euro v us scrim on both servers ,its a start :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
even try and have a rox world cup ,france would have a good team as will holland, poland ,usa,finland , ,as with any ideas if people want to it will happen :wub: :wub:

Ok :) but i don t understand why you put this ( :( ) about the " old us server ". It is not down and the good start should be to put a serious announcement by a leader ( Example : you or hessu) wich force ROX members to made a serious team scrim because it is so much times now we talk about this famous team scrim but we never see it . My question is why and when ? and the remedy is simply to made this or these scrim teams, put a date and try it/them somewhere. it seems also it was a topic from muad or steve about it, if i have good memory.
i don t know what happend for there is no result. Anyways your ideas are attractive also i do not abandon the idea of a tournement against an other clan would be more attractive to me and i don t think 16 players to find on teammuppet or fa ( Example) would be a real problem that we have Also r*x Padme for example, who know good these clans that it is possible she have more than 16 guys of these clans in XFIRE and i don t joke :D. i fear more our inability to build a team than finding 16 players on another clan to be honest :)

Friendly

Jedi
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Vatican City State

PostAuthor: draza » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:23 am

Havoc wrote:

learn how to destroy ramp then come to post something
draza
Draza
Draza

Flag:
Serbia

PostAuthor: brox » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:04 pm

last time i post about the old us server , it aint ever ever going to be what it was fact,,to many players are gone ,
about getting 16 players to play another clan, you cant get 5 players to agree on anything , so 16 is shooting the moon,
brox
Qubenet
Qubenet

Flag:
Great Britain

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:59 pm

draza wrote:
Havoc wrote:

learn how to destroy ramp then come to post something

Learn to don t burn a cvops for destroy it and play more. The flame burn your eyes. ;) Take some lessons with Phantom, he do the same score with a flame without tb and tk his own team and understand a cvops is not a medic to heal himself. Heal me ! instead to burn me :D
Want a real war on ROX ? Made your team scrim .

Friendly

Jedi
Last edited by RXJEDI on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:36 am, edited 9 times in total.
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Vatican City State

PostAuthor: brox » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:21 pm

what has any of what you have just said got to do with this thread ,
brox
Qubenet
Qubenet

Flag:
Great Britain

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:56 pm

brox wrote:what has any of what you have just said got to do with this thread ,

Precisely, to made a team scrim is the topic ! After the manier or the reason to made a team scrim may be differents. The goal stay to made a team scrim against another clan as against a team scrim made by this clan etc . Wasn t it what you propose up too ?

Friendly

Jedi

P.S Against an other clan or against a country or against a team scrim by this clan, against a Draza team scrim etc : the result should be the same and it is the topic also if i answer to Draza and attract him precisely to stay on the topic. If Draza want to prove something. It is precisely a good opportuneness for him to made a team scrim and prove his vision of E.T and his criteria are correct. I think it is noble at less chivalrous or knightly from me ;)
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Vatican City State

Next

Return to In house Tournements