Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Rent A Game Server
Online Users

In total there are 24 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

A tournement against an other clan ?

Information on all our In house Tournements

Re: A tournement against an other clan ?

PostAuthor: draza » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:01 am

I have my team.

3vs3? 5vs5? say it name it time and place

and bring some Vaseline so it doesn't hurt you much
draza
Draza
Draza

Liked in: 0 post
Flag:
Serbia
Medals: 1
Medal Of Outstanding Support (1)

PostAuthor: Sawyer » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:23 pm

draza wrote:and bring some Vaseline so it doesn't hurt you much

Vaseline is so 1984. Sooo..... Soviet Bloc. :angry:

Don't u know that lovers prefer asstroglide now? It is silicon -- not petroleum. :D

Intrigued by idea of scrim v other clan. But what clan also play our mods? :unsure:

In-house World Cup of R*X is cool idea too. That is more realistic to happen, imo. B) Make scrim schedule like real W.C.?

I support Team USA.

Friendly,
:mellow:
Last edited by Sawyer on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..!..
Sawyer
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
United States of America

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:59 pm

draza wrote:I have my team.

3vs3? 5vs5? say it name it time and place

and bring some Vaseline so it doesn't hurt you much

Put names of this team please that all talk about a "team" or " team scrim" but we never see it.
May be the fact that one of our leader made finally a " team scrim " helps to follow this exemplary bahavior dignified by a leader ( you are one) and i don t ask more with or without " Vaseline" because what matters is the goal for everything . What a nice Jedi :wub: See how the Jedi used diplomacy Drazius Tyrannus, and don t go in the trap woven like a cobweb by the pink tyran without forget that a tyran can be a good leader in history of humanity and all have in common to show or demonstrate their virility . Wich virility you show me here and you can imagine how it impresses the feebleminded and impresses then the Jedi your humble servant, who can not refuse to fight against you.i fear only about your team wich must play not how they know to play, but play how dictates the pink dictator front of my team compositae of rox gladiators that will be at my side. My team will not pwn your team because they are better. My team will pwn your team because they will play how they know to play when your team will be paralyzed by yourself and your tyranny :) That why the Jedi is serene and good at the same time to show you where is your weakness :wub: :)

This fight should be somewhat similar to this one Drazius Tyrannus in rox arenas : :ph34r:

Friendly

Jedi

"Jediji koriste svoju moć za dobro"
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Vatican City State

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:47 am

I think we are not ready for a team scrim to be honest that i read all posts about it and some are very old and what is more terrible is : they are all with the same arguments than today without result :( [b]May be better to focus on the us server first[/b] because it exist and talking after about a "team scrim" because at this time , it don t exist :)

Friendly

Jedi
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Vatican City State

Previous

Return to In house Tournements