Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Rent A Game Server
Online Users

In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Some issue on euro server only

Tips, advice, tactics, and Probs

Some issue on euro server only

PostAuthor: RXJEDI » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 am

Since some month now, i noted a problem on the euro server about firing accuracy. It look for me like the cursor is on the head but don't do HS at all. It could be a problem of connection but no, i dont have this problem on the us server and on all other servers till today i tried as prince*jedi on FA hardcore. Problems of connection do just like a normal lag or spikes but it is not linked with what i am talking about. Also it look like some settings changed but maybe this feeling in particular with the knife on euro is linked with this lake of firing accuracy on the euro server because i have the same issue as snipe too. Anyway it is hard to know because on the battery map now im a bit lost on the euro server lol To be clear when i snipe someone with 2 shots , im not sure that i don't take the shot to someone else :D This is not the case when i did for example a litle scrim with the K clan where i did not noted a problem like this as sniper or cvops. Then i don't know how to fix it really or maybe it don't need to fix something anyway i don't know.

Thx if you noted something similar to tell me. Some says it is the same as before but the problem is they don't do the same score as some month ago too XD ( dunno if they noted this too ). Another thing : difference between 16 and 40 ping is abnormally big though on the euro server comparing with the us server where the difference between 80 and 148 ping is more close to the reality in millisecond. Even bots are more easy to kill on the us server than on the euro server. Logic should be the otherwise between a bot supposed to have 0 ping no? I suppose Scotty noted this too or he don't noted that his aim is better on the us server than on the euro server as when we did a little scrim with the K clan on their server, then on ET pro too. This to say that no, it is not linked with good or bad players front ( Do not pack too fast lol) on other servers some are pro too and don't play only pub. Anyway i note some players or members don' t look affected : localisation ? i don't know. I noted for example that Fly the other day had a better aim too on the us server than on euro in particular on "pirates" lol Steeve said it is 2.55 version which is better for pub , but as i said it is since some month ago only i noted this and i use 2.60 since many years. i noted this strange things about settings, snipe, knife and firing accuracy on the euro server of rox only. In the past E.T pub settings were more close to E.T pro in particular as snipe and i suppose that people who used the medic class were not really affected to play on E.T pub. Now i though with these settings that yes to get a medic you need to use adren with a fg close to his nose lol Which is not the case ofc on other servers i played today to compare.

Thx If you can enlighten me.

Jedi
RXJEDI
ROX
ROX

Liked in: 0 post
Flag:
Vatican City State

Re: Some issue on euro server only

PostAuthor: ReactoR » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:05 am

* moved to computing and game problems > wolfenstein et *

I didnt see any diffrence between servers and hs acc, might be lag issue but i'll leave this to the experts.
ReactoR
Draza
Draza

Medals: 1
Nutella (1)
Player Alias: :R*X:ReactoR

PostAuthor: ..:Steve:.. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:22 am

have same problem sometimes....
maybe its problem with version. 2.55 or 2.60.....

Mostly when I connect with 2.60 loaded, I have same feeling.....

My solution until now is reconnect to server with other port at the end....

if I am correct on EURO 2.55 is 95.172.92.98:27961 and 2.60 should be 95.172.92.98:27960...

just have a try on it, maybe it works.....

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
..:Steve:..
Wellington
Wellington

Flag:
Germany
Player Alias: r*x.Steve.

PostAuthor: Cat » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:53 am

Thanks JEDI for posting that.

I have had the same feeling and I have discussed it with others and I have also tried other servers and the conclusion is; headshots are indeed messed up and like JEDI said, for a month now.

Cat

PostAuthor: Akayz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:10 pm

or maybe ur all noob and need more practice :D
Akayz
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Great Britain

PostAuthor: Z0D » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:24 pm

I notice something like that from time to time but usually i blame ping/sloppy aim for it.
For me it`s only sometimes like that, but then again i didnt play alot lately and my aim is always kinda inconsistent.
Z0D
ROX
ROX

Player Alias: r*x.z*D

PostAuthor: jimi » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:25 am

I didn't realise there was any problem with euro hitboxes, but it's true that when i play on usa I feel like I had aimbot.
+ Lately some polish guy (I saw him once on other etpro server) played on euro for like 15 min. and said that hitboxes were messed up.
jimi
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Poland
Player Alias: :R*X:UNEXHS or JIMI

PostAuthor: Enjoy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:57 pm

But it seems illogical that Euro and US server use different hitbox setup right? But I've noticed it too, kinda weird
Enjoy
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Netherlands
Player Alias: Enjoynella/r*x

PostAuthor: Niels » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Maybe aim better? Good players adjust to the current hitbox.!
Niels
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Netherlands

PostAuthor: Cat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:31 pm

What do you aim better if your headshots are not being counted? Should we all shoot legs? If current hitboxes are really smaller than a head now, then we should know how small the hitbox is and where it is cuz otherwise we don't know what to aim ...

Cat

PostAuthor: mistaspeedy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:00 pm

I have also noticed that I'm hitting like crazy on the US server, but things are different on the EU server

mistaspeedy
ROX
ROX

Return to Wolfenstein ET