Online Users

In total there are 12 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 am

Registered users: Google [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Adren problem

New maps, New Campaigns or just any ideas

Re: Adren problem

PostAuthor: Niels » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:41 pm

zylod wrote:Yes I was there, almost all had fun. Perhaps you forgot who won the map? You guys planted I would guess at least 10 times during the time limit you specify, so of course, your engies had no problems at all getting to the objective so I can only assume the meds on your team were not helping and just rolling about for frags. They were certainly nowhere near your engineers who planted over and over...of course they were solo....and of course you didn't mention allies won that map, I suppose that is the definition of stacking? If allies do not win a map in 5 minutes axis must be stacked...and this is on topic. You will not fix the problems with teams by removing adren, all you will do is allow the medic class to further run wild. Admins not giving a shit about teams is a far bigger problem than adren on our servers, you will solve nothing by removing adren, changing a setting will not fix attitudes. I do not mean to come across as offensive to you Niels or anyone else here, I like everyone here, but as I have played a bit more lately this is a big problem and I am not the only that sees it. So if you want to talk about the problems of bad teams and the cause, this is number one and by a wide margin, changing a setting is not going to fix it. In fact please feel free, I will support adren off if it makes you happy, nothing will change, you will still have bad games, you will still have Rox members that rush through maps, and cheer when they roll the other team in 3 minutes, you will still have members that say nothing when the allied tank is still sitting at the first barrier in Gold Rush with 14 minutes in the game, still have members that will not switch when needed, members that always join one team when they join regardless of what the map progress tells them to do, and you will still have people that get pissed off and leave because of all that...If members got half as excited to admin properly and communicate in game as they do to debate a setting on forums...then we might have a lot more good games on servers. I would encourage everyone to speak up more on server in clan chat, if you think teams are bad say so, try to make things fun, there will be disagreements of course as above, but anyone with tag regardless of level, not only has the right but the responsibility to do so. This should, and should always be our number one priority.

we won after lezk and someother joined, but anyway its past

what u say, that allies finish maps in 3 minutes, can be made harder with adren off under a threshhold.
Niels
Global Mod
Global Mod

Liked in: 0 post
Flag:
Netherlands

PostAuthor: jimi » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:36 pm

You have so many statements in your posts that its hard to discuss with you Zylod.

Just to be clear I'm not for or against adren treshold.

zylod wrote:[...] I suppose that is the definition of stacking? If allies do not win a map in 5 minutes axis must be stacked...and this is on topic.

I don't think this is on topic. But I think there's already post about similar thing : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4884

zylod wrote:You will not fix the problems with teams by removing adren

True but topic isn't called problem with uneven teams

zylod wrote:, all you will do is allow the medic class to further run wild.

Not 'all' but yeah, limiting adren would make medics stronger.
We could (if it's possible) make some nerfs to medics under certain treshold aswell (to have things remain balanced).
There are almost infinite possibilities of nerfing medics that don't have anything to do with adren.
Examples:
(1) Delete medic 2nd level reward (make it so that packs use more energy, like without 2nd medic lvl).
(2) Or reduce energy restoring speed for medic.
(3) Delete medic autoheal (that 3hp/s heal).
(4) Lower medic health from 156 to 110.

zylod wrote: Admins not giving a shit about teams is a far bigger problem than adren on our servers

I agree

zylod wrote:, you will solve nothing by removing adren,

I don't agree (because what i've written in my first longer post under this topic)

zylod wrote:changing a setting will not fix attitudes.

Yea, kinda agree

zylod wrote:I do not mean to come across as offensive to you Niels

don't agree

zylod wrote: or anyone else here, I like everyone here,

agree

zylod wrote: but as I have played a bit more lately this is a big problem and I am not the only that sees it.

Have you played on euro, when there are few players online, and there are good players that use adrenaline on allies, lately?
Because we're talking about such scenario.

zylod wrote: So if you want to talk about the problems of bad teams and the cause, this is number one

We're talking about 'teoritically' stronger axis, that loses almost every map, when there are few players online, and there are good players that use adrenaline on allies.

zylod wrote:and by a wide margin, changing a setting is not going to fix it.

This topic isn't bad teams, it's about good teams but defending team getting rekt, when "there are few players online, and there are good players that use adrenaline on allies."

zylod wrote: In fact please feel free, I will support adren off if it makes you happy, nothing will change,

nothing to agree or disagree with

zylod wrote: you will still have bad games, you will still have Rox members that rush through maps, and cheer when they roll the other team in 3 minutes, you will still have members that say nothing when the allied tank is still sitting at the first barrier in Gold Rush with 14 minutes in the game, still have members that will not switch when needed, members that always join one team when they join regardless of what the map progress tells them to do, and you will still have people that get pissed off and leave because of all that...

agree

zylod wrote:If members got half as excited to admin properly and communicate in game as they do to debate a setting on forums...then we might have a lot more good games on servers.

I try to be fine admin personally, so if there's any problem with admins in r*x it's not up to me to fix it.
But still, imo it's not the right topic.

zylod wrote: I would encourage everyone to speak up more on server in clan chat, if you think teams are bad say so,

+1000 I often don't know if people think teams are bad or even.
But still, imo it's not the right topic.

zylod wrote: try to make things fun, there will be disagreements of course as above, but anyone with tag regardless of level, not only has the right but the responsibility to do so. This should, and should always be our number one priority.

nothing to disagree with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've already said my opinion in my first long post under this topic [or atleast I tried to].

Don't understand me wrong Zylod. I approve what you say, but simply think this is not the right topic.

And if it's possible please write shorter posts with less statements in it.

Imo discussing topics one at a time is the easiest way to reach conclusions.

And please don't quote this post. I just posted it because I think what you say isn't on topic, and wanted to say why I think so.
jimi
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Poland
Player Alias: :R*X:UNEXHS or JIMI

PostAuthor: Akayz » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:11 pm

the real question is.. is adren making the game less fun.

i say no, but if drugs are abused then it's not fun.
Akayz
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Great Britain

PostAuthor: Breh » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:14 pm

I'd even teams but I'm hampered in my ability to do so.

Breh

PostAuthor: Akayz » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:50 am

Breh wrote:I'd even teams but I'm hampered in my ability to do so.

u hurt ur arm or wot
Akayz
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Great Britain

PostAuthor: brox » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:02 am

Akayz wrote:
Breh wrote:I'd even teams but I'm hampered in my ability to do so.

u hurt ur arm or wot

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
brox
Qubenet
Qubenet

Flag:
Great Britain
Medals: 2
Medal Of Outstanding Support (1) Nutella (1)

PostAuthor: Cat » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:28 am

ban every admin who does not do his job. why removing adren, if noobs need it to catch up with us? this game has no point, if all enemies are potatoes.

Cat

PostAuthor: brox » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:00 pm

turn it off ,try it for a few weeks :wub: :wub: :wub:
see who complains about not having it, go to complaining players home ,kidknap there cat,dog,mother etc etc etc
even better turn it off and dont tell anyone :wub: :wub: :wub:
brox
Qubenet
Qubenet

Flag:
Great Britain
Medals: 2
Medal Of Outstanding Support (1) Nutella (1)

PostAuthor: TPABA » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Hi guys!!! I have been playing Wolfenstein since 2006 and only on this server I can see how adrenaline is used.My personal opinion it should be removed.Sincerely Your Grass(Tpaba) :mellow:
TPABA
ROX
ROX

Flag:
Russia

PostAuthor: Akayz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:24 am

Hi Tpaba, I have been playing Wolfenstein since 1992.

drugs are used in real life.
Akayz
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Great Britain

PostAuthor: Sawyer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:57 pm

Akayz you troll...

If you was playing in 1992 you recall med-packs was not so common.

Used to get health from chicken, salami, bread and wine.. hot meal gets the cognac

If I had my druthers then medics today would toss oranges and the occasional Sunday roast.

Turn that adren off. Perfomance enhancing drugs are banned in the majority of organized sport.

Yet they remain here.
Sawyer
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
United States of America

PostAuthor: Akayz » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:01 pm

So drugs to kill are okay but drugs to make legs work faster, not OK?

Here he literally throws drugs to kill you.

As for organised sport, it is all corrupt and people use drugs all the time but undetected.
Akayz
Global Mod
Global Mod

Flag:
Great Britain

PostAuthor: Shadowwulf » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:45 am

Focking Adren Junkies ! ! ! Bahhhhhh :ph34r:
Shadowwulf
Global Mod
Global Mod